Crystals Healing

Photo Credit: energymuse.com

Photo Credit: energymuse.com

Photo Credit: energymuse.com

Anna Modeen, Reporter

Around this time of year, work, school, and life can be stressful. There are unlimited ways to deal with stress, anxiety, and fear, but a unique way you may not have heard of is crystal healing. A crystal is a stone that harnesses and absorbs specific vibratory frequencies depending on what type of stone you are using. Crystal healing has become a popular way to de-stress.

Crystals can be used by placing them on your body; you may place different crystals on your body aligned with chakra points, or in the regions about the head, on the forehead, on the throat, on the chest, on the stomach, and on the gut. This article focuses primarily on the basic information you need to know about healing crystals and how to use them.

Millions of years ago, crystals were created around the earliest point of the earth’s formation. Ever since nature exited, crystals have been the most orderly structure to exist. Their structure responds to different inputs of different energies around them, releasing specific frequencies that have the ability to store information that essential in computers, TV’s, cell phones, and satellites.

Albert Einstein said everything in life is vibration, just like how your thoughts match vibrations of everything that manifests in your life. So if you at least think crystals have a healing potential, positive vibes of the stone will amplify those thoughts. Healing stones remind us that every day we have the ability to choose our thoughts and to reconnect ourselves with the Earth.

Crystal healing therapy involves placing stones on the body to draw out negative energy. In crystal healing, stones are assigned various properties, though healers have different ideas about which stones possess which properties. Amethyst, for example, is believed by some to be beneficial for the intestines; green aventurine helps the heart; yellow topaz provides mental clarity. Colors red through violet are associated with seven chakra points on the body.

First, find a crystal that visually attracts you. Rather than focusing on its healing properties, focusing on it visually possesses exactly the energy you need. Once you’ve picked out your crystal, you should clear away all the energy by cleansing it. You can cleanse it by placing it outside under the sun or moon for a few hours or soak it in salt water. Finally, set your intention in line with the energy of the crystal. Touch or hold the crystal in your hand, sit quietly and breathe. Connect to your breath, and the state wants to manifest in your life.

Crystals can be a tool to help you become more centered, grounded, and balanced. When you manifest its energy, crystals can help ease your stress, fear, and anxiety.

Cited sources & more information:

Crystal Crash Course: A Beginner’s Guide to Healing Crystals