Thanks For Everything

Emily Kirkevold, Contributor

It has been a great four years! We cried, we laughed, we became part of a community that will stick with us even after we leave. Thank you TG, for giving us a home for the last four years. The seniors didn’t want to leave before saying one last thank you to those who have helped them make it through the last four years.

Ryan King: ‘My friends.’

Sam Michael Long: ‘The dedication of the music department for helping me find my passion and live out my dream.’

Camille Lilleberg: ‘I’m thankful for Mrs.Dengerud for always being there for me and for helping me with not just my studies but all the tough obstacles I’ve had to achieve. Without her I don’t know how I would have survived high school.’

Drew Lodermeier: ‘Mrs. Dengerud.’

Kyle Nickman: ‘I’m thankful for the help I’ve had from my teachers here, especially from Mrs. Neuman and Mr. Rod and all the others who helped me with college applications and preparation. I’d also like to thank Mr. Voss, Mrs. Reyburn, and everyone in choir and theater who’s made it a great experience for me.’

Brooke Schermann: ‘TGVB, all the VB girls, and Kayla Cole.’

Josie Sticha: ‘My parents and my many swim coaches – I wouldn’t be able to swim in college without their support and guidance.’

Keegan McSherry: ‘All of my experiences and I want to thank my teachers for helping me through the years.’

Max Carr: ‘I would like to thank Mrs. Hoss for saucin’ a boss.’

Donny Krieger: ‘Everyone and everything.’

Nick Holtan: ‘Thankful for all the opportunities I have been given from attending this wonderful school whether in the classroom or in a activity. I wish I could thank just one person, but there are too many that have helped me to get where I am today.’

Jenny Bontigao: ‘Ms. Koessler for being supportive and so helpful during my 1st and last year of high school at TG.’

Yinka Salabiu: ‘All my the friends I made during SOURCE and everyone who made senior year the greatest.’

Guadalupe Iguanero: ‘I would like to thank my campus ministers, for the last four years, for teaching strong core values.’

Brittany Rushmeyer: ‘I am thankful for everything that Señora Wiemiller has done for me.’

Emily Kirkevold: ‘I would like to thank my friends and teachers who have helped me and made the last four years so great.’

Anne Thompson: ‘Mr. Litecky for putting up with my comments in his class, and for informing me on all of Donald Trump’s newest shenanigans.’

Luke Bonfe: ‘I’d like to thank my parents and teachers.’

Nathan Bienias: ‘The Tech Office (what a surprise).’

Jenna Meyer: ‘I am thankful for my teachers for helping me throughout high school and for my friends for making it a fun and unforgettable 4 years 🙂 .’

Matthew Dallmann: ‘I want to thank my friends for putting up with me through the thick and thin.’

Alice Wang: ‘My sense of dry humor.’

Peter Morawczynski: ‘I am thankful for my friends who have gotten me through the last four years, and above all Mr. Terry Voss. Thank you for everything you have done for me.’

Caroline Cotter: ‘I am thankful for all of the memories both my friends and teachers have made with me. I am thankful for Mr. Welle and Dr. Flom for putting up with me for nearly all four years.’

Tyler Casey: ‘I am very thankful for Krista Wiemiller. Without her support and her being, I don’t think I could of made it through TG.’

Nick Schutz: ‘I am thankful for all the great people I have met. I would like to thank Mr. Roney for sharing his wisdom with me.’

Mary Boston: ‘I would like to thank Peter for taking my eyelashes off after company performances.’

Amy LeRoux: ‘I want to thank my friends for making the last four years so much fun.’

Clark Edgington: ‘I haven’t been here for four years but I can say that I’m thankful for the acceptance of new students, the lack of bullying, and the wonderful teachers. Thanks to the amazing staff for being so great and the students that make newcomers feel so welcome. Thanks in particular to Joe Morcomb, Munch (You know who you are), Olayinka, both Wolfes, Tom the Tech Master, and Jeanine Perovich (for being a great friend for the 50+ mornings that I have been late, despite living half a mile away). Thank you all so much and I’ll be sure to visit regularly!’

Matt Lutz: ‘I am thankful for all the people I have met and the friends I made.’