Senior Advice

Alli Grodnick, Contributor

The countdown to summer has begun as seniors’ final days of high school come to a close. As this approaches, many remember the memories and experiences of their last four years. ENN asked several seniors to share some advice about high school, so underclassmen, pay close attention to the wise words of the future graduates.

Ladies- stay AWAY from boys. -Morgan Lunders

Sounds cheesy, but always be yourself; people will love you for who you really are, not the person you’re pretending to be. Also, friendships cannot be forced, if it’s meant to happen, it’ll happen naturally. -Brooke Schermann

Always do the extra credit!!!!!!! -Ebuma Namarra

Do not care what other people think of you or judgements people have on you. Just be you and if they have a problem with that, they do not need to be your friend. -Mason Schuler

Try in school freshman year as well as any other year. Some may say freshman year, or maybe even sophomore year, doesn’t matter for grades, but it truly does. Start your high school career off strong and you’ll be glad you did once you get to senior year. -Amelia Vosen

Try to keep as organized as possible because once you start losing things and fall behind it is hard to get caught back up. -Tommy Lenard

High school flies by…one minute you’re a terrified little freshman and then before you know it there’s a month left in your senior year. Go to football games, dances and every social event you can fit into your schedule. Make the most out of your high school experience while it lasts! -Daniel O’dea

Put in work at the beginning so you don’t have to try hard at the end of the semester. Never be scared to ask your teachers questions. -Abby Palma

Be open to making new friends. It’s easy to stay with the same people every year but the reality is that your friends are going to change whether you want them to or not. Some of the people you may not like or do not think you would be friends with can turn out to be your best friends. Be open to meeting new people. Also, socialize when you can because that’s how you meet a lot of new people. -Alex Proulx

Be social, get out and try new things, don’t wait until your junior year because you don’t want to have any regrets. -Connor Mullen

Join intramural everything. -Mason Lee Schuler

Don’t sweat the little things. It’ll all work out. -Sam Ruzynski

My advice would be to get involved and try as many new sports or groups as possible. That’s how I met most of my friends, and I ended up involved in activities I didn’t originally think I would like. -Mike O’dea

Get involved!! Whether it be sports, clubs, choir, or service, you will meet great people and make a lot of great memories! -Sydney Snell

Live your life. -Nicole Newman

Don’t be afraid to not have a “friend group” ! It’s okay to be friends with everyone, in fact, it’s a lot better! -Frances Weyrauch

People will change, friends will change, you will change, but that’s all apart of growing up so don’t stress about it. -Delaney Finn